Why should I shop QPSA?:
We are your local neighborhood skincare experts! We’ve hand selected each skincare product for its purpose, potency and results, with you, your skin type, age and sun damage taken into account. We will help you brighten, renew and protect your skin with products you can trust. Shop in store or our online store whatever is easiest for you!
What’s going on with Botox Cosmetic and Dysport?
- Where do you put Botox or Dysport? What areas are treated?: “Both Botox Cosmetic and Dysport are used primarily in small upper facial muscles to reduce the appearance of facial expression lines so you’ll look more rested and relaxed.”
- How much Botox Cosmetic or do you need?: “You are an individual and so is your Botox or Dysport dose. We are glad to provide complimentary virtual consultations, with estimated pricing per procedure, anytime!”
- How long do the effects of Botox Cosmetic or Dysport last? “Both products have been shown in clinical trials to last 3-4 months, we have seen this in our office as well. Depending upon your age and facial muscle strength, you would notice expression lines return after a period of time, yet treatment timing is very individual.”
- What does a Botox Cosmetic or Dysport treatment do? “Simply put, both products relax upper facial expression muscles, (you will hear us call them the “smilies”, “frownies”, and “scowlies”) so you look more rested while your expression remains natural.”
- Will I be able to go to work after a Botox Cosmetic or Dysport treatment? What’s the downtime? “Yes you can go straight back to work and many people arrange appointments during their lunch break! The good news is that treatments with either Botox Cosmetic or Dysport have no downtime. Treatments take very little time once you are established.”
- How soon can I get an appointment? We know these things:
- How busy you are
- How valuable your time is
- How important you are to us
And, we know when you want it, you want it! So, contact us.
Will I have bruising or swelling following a Botox Cosmetic or Dysport treatment?: Most commonly there is no noticeable bruising or swelling, it’s better known as a ‘lunch-time treatment!’